Re: LSR; scrapping input/test/

From: Sebastiano Vigna
Subject: Re: LSR; scrapping input/test/
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 00:20:19 +0100

On Sat, 2005-02-12 at 15:08 -0800, Graham Percival wrote:

> Well, now's the time to stand up for old fogies!  :)
>
> Sebatiano?  Is this kind of thing possible/planned/currently working?

You know, my standard way to search the lilypond manual is "egrep -r",
so I perfectly understand the point. One of the downloads available from
LSR (besides the standalone system and the DB dump) could be a big
directory of snippets, each with the relative explanation built-in (much
like now). It would just be HTML fragments instead of texinfo. Or maybe
the text is not necessary, I don't know.

I'll try to publish a first version with the few existing snippets, so
people can try.
--
Ciao,

                                        seba