Re: LSR; scrapping input/test/

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR; scrapping input/test/
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:32:19 -0800

On 12-Feb-05, at 3:16 PM, Sebastiano Vigna wrote:

On Sat, 2005-02-12 at 14:35 -0800, Graham Percival wrote:

In order to do this, we need to
1)  copy everything from input/test/ into LSR.  I could do that this
week

I guess you want to put the texdoc file into the description part (maybe
marked up in HTML).

You know, that never occurred to me!  :)

I was just thinking of getting a volunteer to enter each input/test/ example
into LSR manually.

There's two advantages of the manual approach:
1) somebody can check that the result works in LSR (ie it still compiles
under the "very safe" mode).
2) it gets more people involved in lilypond doc devel. Assuming that we
can find a new volunteer for this.  :)