Re: Transformation experiments

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: Transformation experiments
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 10:47:32 +0200

On 5/3/06, Erlend Aasland <address@hidden> wrote:

Currently the implementation rotates a stencil around it's center, but this isn't alway desired (I think). It would perhaps make more sense to rotate hairpins around the origin... I'm thinking of a good way to make this tunable...

Hmm... What would be the best way to get the center of the rotation? Should I create another grob property (i.e. 'rotation-center = #'(0 . 0))? Or should we hide it in C++ and not make it tunable?

Erlend