Re: Transformation experiments

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: Transformation experiments
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:17:29 +0200

Hi Han-Wen

I've had very little time to do coding the past two days, so I've only managed to do a little bit more on this rotation thing.

Rotation is now specified as #'(degrees x y) where x and y are relative to the extent of the grob ( i.e. (0,0) is center and (1,1) is upper right corner...). This seems works perfect.

But, I'm having some problems with adjusting the bounding box. Should it not be sufficient to modify dim_ in the stencil?

I've got lots of spare time this weekend so I'll try to find it out myself, but if you've got some hints... :-)

Erlend