Re: GDP: LSR and @commonprop

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: GDP: LSR and @commonprop
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:57:30 +0100

2007/12/6, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> No, I thought of this before you got involved at all.

All I wanted to demonstrate is that you're not as web2.0-reluctant as
you often claim... Plus, you're usually the one who stops me everytime
I go "let's use the LSR to do this all!"

> AFAIK, most of the @commonprop aren't translated anyway, so this isn't
> really a regression.

??? I don't understand. In the former User Manual, we used to
translate everything we could, didn't we?

> Why?  The only tags that you might (usefully) use in snippet
> descriptions are <emph> and <code>.  Those are *already* automatically
> translated into texinfo.

That's not the only useful tags, as you know. I'm afraid we'd require
this feature to get really consistent formatting between the NR and
the integrated snippets. I'd like, at least, to know how difficult
this would be to implement (if there's a chance that it could easily
be done, we should take IMO).

Valentin