Re: GDP: LSR and @commonprop

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: GDP: LSR and @commonprop
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:01:12 +0100

Le mardi 04 décembre 2007 à 00:13 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
> "since the snippet already has texinfo code, why not have them
> automatically inserted directly into the compiled manuals" -- I'd love
> to have this.  That way everybody would be happy.  @commonprop stuff
> would be maintained by the community instead of the doc person, but
> people who want everything inside one pdf would have it there.  This is
> a "MODERATELY IMPORTANT" item on the technical TODO list.  If you're
> interested in doing this yourself, great!

As far as I can see, this involves no technical work, does it?  We just
have to add @lsr links in @commonprop.

Or maybe would you like snippets to be added automatically to
@commonprops sections thanks to tags?  In this case, I'll be able to do
it easily.

Btw, I've fixed "volta multi staff" on LSR, which makes "make web" fail.

Cheers,
John