Re: Request for comments: prettify snippets page

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Request for comments: prettify snippets page
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:45:27 -0800

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:18:31 +0100
John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'll send patches as soon as I've get something to work, or if you
> prefer, Graham, I'll push to master as soon as I get something as good
> as the current framework.

Whichever you prefer.  This is a convenient point to hand it off,
anyway -- I've made my final LSR update.  Go ahead and do whatever
you want to makelsr and input/ .  I leave all future updates in
your hands.  You and Valentin can sort out whatever's happening
with LSR and the snippets.

(after all, somebody would have to take over this in a month or
two; doing it now just makes my life easier.  :)