Re: Request for comments: prettify snippets page

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Request for comments: prettify snippets page
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:32:24 -0800

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 22:26:37 +0100
"Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2007/12/28, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
>
> > 1)  Could you write up detailed explanations of this msysgit
> > thing?  Trevor might be interested.
>
> Oh, yes; btw maybe this would be worth mentioning in the AU in 1.2.1?

Maybe.  Is this the only way to get git stuff in windows?  Is
there a cygwin port or something?

> > 2)  Once you're finished the LSR review, get the templates tag and
> > add all the templates.  I'd like to remove them from the LM.
>
> "templates tag"?
> I don't understand what you're refering to. Is it a new tag that
> should be named "templates"?

Yes.  I want LM appendix A templates   to be snippet-ified.

> by the way, we currently don't have a "preparing parts" section
> anymore, what is meant to replace it (if any)? Could I add a
> "preparing parts" tag, or do you have something better to propose?

"preparing parts" was a section in the old docs.  After the reorg,
the subsections in that section were assigned to new sections.  So
tag snippets with the appropriate stuff -- if it's about rehearsal
marks, it would be Rhythms.  If it was instrument names, it would
be Staff.