Re: Snippets status (was Re: input/new status?)

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Snippets status (was Re: input/new status?)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:10:05 +0100

2008/1/2, John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
> Le mardi 01 janvier 2008 à 14:37 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :

> > - Now that the main stuff is working, please add other tags.
> >   Consult with Valetin about which ones are appropriate (quite
> >   possible all of them)
>
> I've added some tags.  I think some tags should be renamed so that
> several words are separated with a dash for any tag; Valentin, what do
> you think?

I'm afraid I have no clue what you're refering to. I haven't seen any
new tag anywhere :(

I don't have much time right now but we should really discuss the tag
names, now than I've tagged all the snippets. I can't say I'm really
comfortable with the tag drop-down ERW menus, so let's think about any
way we can make it more user-friendly (I'm afraid this implies keeping
some spaces in tag names, for instance).

Cheers,
Valentin