Re: Snippets status (was Re: input/new status?)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Snippets status (was Re: input/new status?)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 21:14:30 -0800

On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 15:46:32 +0100
John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:

> Generally, input/lsr/snippets has still a preliminary shape: the PDF
> has too much overfull hboxes,

Don't all our docs have too many overfull hboxes?  I certainly
don't think there's anything unusual about the snippets in this
regard.

> verbatim quotes are often too
> verbose... it'll take a while to sort all this out, as my vacation is
> ending tomorrow.

That's Valentin's problem, not yours.  ;)  Actually, we should
start looking for helpers for Valentin.  Anyway, it's something
that can be fixed in LSR, so we should find some user(s) to work
on this.