Re: syntax changes before beta version

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: syntax changes before beta version
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 00:04:16 +0200

On 2008/07/17 14:36 -0700, Graham Percival wrote:
> That sucks.  What's the current hold-up?

IIRC Reinhold is away or busy, and I can't help right now because I
haven't learnt Perl yet, so please be patient.  I'd also like to
proofread *all* docs reworked in GDP before it ends, I'm not sure which
of these two time-consuming tasks I should give priority to.

> Umm... you mean like the bottom of
> http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/
> ?

Yep, in a condensed form.  I'll send you the news blurb I plan to write
when all predefs commands are renamed or added to Git, and I have an
Internet connexion close by.  Until the end of August, I'll be not at
home several times from one day to three weeks; however, I'm so addicted
to my laptop that I'll carry it almost everywhere and look for Internet
connexions :-p

> We'll stress the doc updates in the 2.12 announce message, of
> course.

Yes, but I insist on announcing docs state in the beta (and probably
translations state too).

Cheers,
John