Re: docs css file

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: docs css file
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 01:40:00 -0700

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:33:18 +0200
"Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

> please note however that this doesn't solve the issue John and
> Reinhold raised a few months ago: for the sake of consistency,
> whatever we're gonna do should involve *both* the website and the docs
> as a "grand webdesign project"...

No.  The website and docs currently use different formats.
Changing the docs doesn't require that we change the website.

Reorganizing the website isn't going to happen before the end of
Aug, and probably won't happen before 2.12.  So put it out of your
mind for now.  The task at hand is finishing as much of NR 1+2 as
we can in the next four weeks, plus getting the texi2html output.

If that means that you only spend 3 hours discussing/revising the
css file (postponing more css discussion until a GWP) instead of 5
hours, that's fine with me.