Re: docs css file

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: docs css file
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:33:18 +0200

2008/7/19 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> Valentin, will you have 5 hours next week to handle this?  Talk to
> people on -user, weigh ideas, and modify (I think!)
> Documentation/texinfo.css  accordingly?

OK, will do.

please note however that this doesn't solve the issue John and
Reinhold raised a few months ago: for the sake of consistency,
whatever we're gonna do should involve *both* the website and the docs
as a "grand webdesign project"...

If I remember well, a few projects (such as videolan.org a couple
years ago) have been organizing webdesign contests to determine the
look and feel of their websites; perhaps we could introduce it that
way?

Cheers,
Valentin