Re: lilybuntu confusion

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: lilybuntu confusion
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 08:59:49 -0500

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:

Perhaps somebody-not-Mark could write the instructions in CG 1.3,
then a Frogmeister-not-Mark could proofread those instructions and
add whatever else is needed.

If you want to rename the section, go ahead.  If you want to
suggest a different location fine; I haven't really thought about
where to put it.  The important thing at the moment is just to get
it... I'll be reviewing the CG in a few days, anyway.

... actually, the *most* important thing at the moment is to get
into the habit of using the CG, both for writing and reading.

Great points.

It seems to me, though, that there is a time for discussing stuff on the
mail lists until the answers get settled.

Once the answers are settled, then they should go in the CG.

So I think we're right on the edge of it being time to put it in the CG.

So, Jon, will you be somebody-not-Mark, and I'll be Frogmeister-not-mark?

Yep, sounds good. Would you prefer that I send text for review and then create the patch when we like it, or should I just create a patch to be reviewed?

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com