Re: improving NR B.6 "The Feta Font"

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: improving NR B.6 "The Feta Font"
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:33:55 +0100

2009/7/10 Mark Polesky <address@hidden>:
> I was having trouble finding glyphs in NR B.6, so I reorganized
> things. I'm not saying I used the best approach, but I think this
> would be an improvement. Any comments or suggestions? A better
> approach? See the attached file.

I like it.  Though it sacrifices a bit of maintainability, I think
it's worth it when it looks so good.

One thing I don't like is the (begin ...) form though, especially
since there's no indentation for the helper functions inside.

Don't forget to include the petrucci and (neo)mensural glyphs. ;)

Regards,
Neil