Re: improving NR B.6 "The Feta Font"

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: improving NR B.6 "The Feta Font"
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 13:07:22 -0700

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 11:32:24AM -0700, Mark Polesky wrote:
> > From: Neil Puttock wrote:
> > @lilypond[quote]
>
> Okay,
>
> here's a new patch using @lilypond[quote]. I'm leaving it called
> "The Feta font" for now. Changing it to "The Emmentaler font"
> would require changing some 50 or so cross-references in the
> source and I think that should be a different patch.
>
> Please double-check once more and apply.

Hi Mark,

I tried applying your patch, but git spit out a bunch of errors about
"trailing whitespace", which is not entirely accurate.

Your patch has CR+LF (carriage return + line feed) endings instead of
just LF endings (newlines).

What's really odd though is that the CR+LF line endings occur after
every single line in the patch file, not just the lines that show the
diffs.

Your previous patch didn't have this problem.  Can you try recreating
your patch, and send it again?

Thanks,
Patrick