Re: improving NR B.6 "The Feta Font"

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: improving NR B.6 "The Feta Font"
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 20:58:58 -0700

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 03:36:04PM -0700, Mark Polesky wrote:
> Okay, here's a patch. Can someone test this?

Mark,

I just compiled the docs, and it looks great!

I believe Francisco brought this a while back, but we should rename
this appendix to "The Emmentaler font", since that is its current
name.  There are two main fonts, Emmentaler and Aybabtu, with Feta and
Parmesan being "subfonts" of Emmentaler.

Of course, this doesn't need to be part of your patch, but I thought I
should mention it.

Thanks,
Patrick