Re: PATCH: Consolidate autobeaming to one property that controls it

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: PATCH: Consolidate autobeaming to one property that controls it
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 22:38:29 -0600

On 7/11/09 6:07 PM, "Jonathan Kulp" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Carl Sorensen wrote:
>> At *long* last I have completed my changes to the autobeaming rules.
>>
>> The rietveld patch set is available at:
>>
>> http://codereview.appspot.com/88155
>>

>> The objective is to get all information that affects autobeaming in a single
>> place, so a single override will adjust the autobeam settings.
>>
>> Autobeam settings also affect measure grouping, so the
>> measure_grouping_engraver needed to be rewritten as well.
>>
>> Once the dust for this patch has settled, I will then attack the beam
>> subdivision code.
>>
>> Please review this extensive patch and give me comments.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Carl
>>

> Carl, thanks so much for working on this important issue! I've
> applied the scheme patches and will experiment a bit later. FYI
> there were some whitespace warnings when applying the patches.
> I'll copy the terminal output below so you can see.

I've created a second patch set with the whitespace removed (along with
automatic removal of whitespace from the lines of the files that weren't
part of the patch).

I've also fixed up the mistakes I made in the headers of the lsr snippets,
so there won't be double translations.

And I cleaned up a couple of leftover comments.

Anyway, there's now a second patch set available, same URL.

Thanks,

Carl