Re: RFC: new vertical layout engine

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: RFC: new vertical layout engine
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:28:33 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes
Indeed, I just see that @frenchspacing is only used for French and
Japanese (the latter only partially).  It should be activated for all
languages except, perhaps, English.  Note that I don't care what you
native speakers actually decide for English :-)

As a native English speaker (that's English, not American), I'd say that two spaces are wrong, too.

(That said, I know the docs use American, not English, as their main language :-)

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden