Re: lilycontrib.tcl, was Re: the "r" in "git pull -r"

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: lilycontrib.tcl, was Re: the "r" in "git pull -r"
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 00:50:57 +0900

2009/8/11 Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden>:

> I actually had to change the --work-tree things, since it is utter
> garbage.  I _know_ why I was opposed to its inclusion.
>
> [..]
>
> I added two shorter notices, and I also set the busy cursor now.

Hehe, sorry for complaining again. But now the script aborts with an
error about the missing $lily_dir directory. When I manually create
it, the script starts and shows the "Update" button, but upon pressing
the button the script complains that the directory is not a git
repository (obviously ...).

Max