Re: New LilyPond Spanish Users list at GNU

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: New LilyPond Spanish Users list at GNU
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 22:08:26 +0000

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> But before we do this, I'd like to
> settle a few questions:

Oops, I forgot to add

3)  Given that there's some kind of problems with accents with
savannah lists (I haven't grasped what it is, but read
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9148
if you're interested), is it really good to have these non-English
lists hosts on savannah?  I admit that the name looks much more
official, but if the software stops you from communicating in your
native language, that's hardly a step up.

Does the google group stuff allow non-English characters?  We have an
official google code project (mostly for the issue tracker), so we
could add a few mailing lists attached to that project.