Re: G clef changes [was: Re: Alternative music font]

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: G clef changes [was: Re: Alternative music font]
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 00:22:28 +0100

2009/12/29 Marc Hohl <address@hidden>:
> I concatenated the pdfs to one file, which is too big for the list, so I
> put it on my website:
>
> http://www.hohlart.de/marc/gclef-slant.pdf
>
> I know that there is a spurious error on value 2, but I think that's not the
> main problem. Which value looks best?

At a risk of being the "upper loop man" I have to say that starting
from parameter=0 upwards, the upper loop grows continuously.  If this
is what you mean when you say this still has to be normalized, then
forget me.

The width of the vertical seems to be thinner starting at 4.

Several things change at once in the sequence, but my amateurish vote
is for 2 even when it has the error, because it is between 1.5 and 2.5
which I like less.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com