Re: G clef changes [was: Re: Alternative music font]

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: G clef changes [was: Re: Alternative music font]
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 15:42:58 +0100

Carl Sorensen schrieb:

On 12/30/09 6:06 AM, "Marc Hohl" <address@hidden> wrote:

@Carl:
I am not at all familiar with SVG. Could you please produce a file
similar to the one you sent already with different rotating angles?

I can only produce a file like that with the clefs you have designed if you
generate svg output instead of (or in addition to) the pdf output.

Use

lilypond -fsvg myfile.ly

in order to generate svg output (see Command line options for lilypond in
section 1.2 of Usage).
Oh, sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I meant you to create this file
with the original liypond clef. Then we can find the ideal rotating angle,
and I'll implement that in metafont.

Thanks

Marc