Re: please do a "make doc-clean; make clean"

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: please do a "make doc-clean; make clean"
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 05:26:29 +0000

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 5:13 AM, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:

> So now make fails, with this error message:

Interesting.  When was the last time you did a fresh "make" ?  Was it
before 21 Dec 2009 ?

> ./include/libc-extension.hh:51: error: declaration does not declare anything
> ./include/libc-extension.hh:51: error: declaration does not declare anything
> lipo: can't open input file:
> /var/folders/Rv/RvqP2cCoEOawyy1FGSxWZU+++TI/-Tmp-//ccyBa9Qz.out (No such
> file or directory)

Silly question: you're not out of HD space, are you?  :)

> Any thoughts?

My first thought is
which was applied on 21 Dec here:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=6b78efc2ea0cb064850c264ff225d9930353a178

but I can't see any vector in libc-extension.hh.  So then the question
is "what version of gcc are you using exactly", and we start fishing
around with various low-level issues.

I can't see how the recent texinfo macro games would possibly affect this.