Re: [frogs] Da Capos, Codas and Segnos

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [frogs] Da Capos, Codas and Segnos
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:41:17 +0100

"David Pounder" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

While you are at it: could you _please_ cut out anything from your
article quotes that is not relevant to your reply, and only provide the
immediate context you are referring to instead of the whole thread so
far?  If I want to read the entire previous article, I can ask my
newsreader to fetch it.

If you are replying to several points, intersperse your replies with the
relevant original points.