Re: lilypad for windows

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: lilypad for windows
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 07:20:24 -0600

On 7/18/10 2:56 AM, "Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <address@hidden> wrote:

> It could be smart to work together with gummi,
> possibly there are better programs than gummi,
> possibly we're better off stealing their technology
> (poppler pdf display) and rolling our own.
>
> What do you think?

One good thing about doing this is that we could have the application for
both Windows and OSX.

One bad thing about this is that it will add a new dependency
(python-poppler).

On the whole, if somebody wants to pursue this, I think it would be a good
feature to add (but I guess it's not available for 2.14 because of
dependency freezing).

Thanks,

Carl