Re: My web build is different from website

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: My web build is different from website
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 18:56:03 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Monday, August 09, 2010 9:02 AM

(actually, if you follow the scripts in CG 5.2, then you don't
even need to bother cleaning out scripts/ or doing a make )

Thanks. I think I see now why I have a problem. My git repo is not in ~/lilypond/lilypond-git because I ran out of space on my virtual home drive. My git is now on a mountable disk in /media. This setup works fine for make and make doc, but seems to be incompatible with make website. To change this
I'd have to do a complete reinstall, which I'm reluctant to
do, at least at the moment. So I'll press on with changing the heading/links to bold on the other pages, ignoring the incorrect footer. I can check these changes with make doc, looking at the html in
/media/lilypond-git/out-www/offline-root/Documentation/web.
rather than building the complete website.

Trevor