Re: My web build is different from website

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: My web build is different from website
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 00:24:20 +0100

Graham

Further to this, I've now reorganised my directory structure
so I have /media/lilypond/lilypond-git and tried make website
again.

I also discovered I was using the wrong index.html to enter
the website.  There is one in /out-website which I'd used
previously which was the cause of the errors a, b and c below.
I'm sorry if that has caused you unnecessary work investigating
these erroneous errors.

However, even using the correct index.html in /out-website/website
I still find the manual links fail.  This may be because the
attempt to find several files during make website failed, eg:

No such file: text.itely
Search path: .:/media/lilypond/lilypond-git/Documentation/:/media/lilypond/lilypond-git/Documentation/:/media/lilypond/lilypond-git/Documentation//snippets/:out-website

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>