Reference checking py script [was Re: Suggestion for CG - make targets s

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Reference checking py script [was Re: Suggestion for CG - make targets section]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:13:26 +0100

Trevor Daniels wrote Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:01 AM

You'll also need
refcheck.py to check all the cross-references match,
but this is rather tied to my particular file
structure.  I'll have a look at generalising it so
I can put it in scripts/auxiliar.

I've done this now.  See scripts/auxiliar/ref_check.py.
Its action is driven by scripts/auxiliar/ref_check.tely
Just run it at the top level in the git repository to
check (most of) the cross-references in the doc tree.
There are no input parameters.

It works here under Windows in the bash shell provided
by MinGW and in ubuntu in a VM.  Could some other doc
editors please check it out in other environments.

If it works you may want to add it to Carl's script.

Trevor