Re: Suggestion for CG - make targets section

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Suggestion for CG - make targets section
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:50:46 +0100

Carl Sorensen wrote Wednesday, August 18, 2010 5:16 PM

Thanks to Trevor, we now have some scripts that will allow you to
quickly test only the section of the documentation you are working
on.

These scripts are now described in CG 4.6 Scripts to ease doc work.

I see you noticed the script doesn't work as-is with
.itexi (CG) or .tely (MG) files.  Sorry, I should have
mentioned it.  I actually have three scripts with minimal
differences to compile each of these types of file.

Trevor