Re: Map voices to channels in MIDI output

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Map voices to channels in MIDI output
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:29:28 +0100

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes:

> To my surprise, I found out that this note on velocity was not being
> used.  We'll have to see what volume changes should go where exactly.
> I note that some suggestions have been made, and I look forward to any
> patches to back them up.

Considering that the mechanisms of Lilypond's Midi generation are not
documented anywhere (including the documentation of internals), the
likelihood of any "patches to back them up" is slim.  If any patches are
to appear, they will be by the usual suspects already familiar with this
part of the code and its design.