Re: Map voices to channels in MIDI output

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Map voices to channels in MIDI output
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:21:33 +0000

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 10:00:24AM +0000, James Lowe wrote:

> [...]

I found that completely bewildering when I first came here -- I'd
never heard of a two-finger rude gesture before!  One-finger,
sure, I saw it all the time.  But two-finger?  Not in western
Canada, at least.

It made for a funny lesson one day.  A student was waiting for me
to help him while I helped somebody else, so I called out "I'll be
there in two minutes" and helpfully held up two fingers to
reinforce the "two" bit (it was a noisy computer lab).  Apparently
the finger gesture gave the wrong message.  :)

> >Does she have a USB port?
>
> PLEASE! This is a family message message group!

Yeah!  Think of all the children who are sending in patches!