Re: GUB

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GUB
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 18:50:48 +0100

On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 06:13:23PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> OK.  This gives:
>
> libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.2.6, but the
> libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.2.6b.
> libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.6
> libtool: and run autoconf again.
> make: *** [gen-scmconfig] Error 63
> Command barfed: cd
> /media/IntelSSD/lilypond/git-gub/gub/target/tools/build/guile-1.8.7/libguile

Now we're into screaming and running away territory.

There's either some incompatibilty with your system libtool, or
some part of GUB is calling your system libtool when it should be
calling the GUB libtool instead, or something like that.

The "libguile" is a vitally important part.  That probably means
that we're either looking at a problem in gub/specs/guile*.py.

Nothing in guile.py looks particularly helpful to me, though.  Oh,
what exact package were you building?