Re: Fix Issue 2146 "Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicode CMap" (i

From: dak
Subject: Re: Fix Issue 2146 "Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicode CMap" (issue 6399046)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:04:29 +0000

On 2012/07/20 08:48:32, Graham Percival wrote:
LGTM

I am somewhat concerned (meaning that I have no clue whatsoever, but a
queasy feeling) about the implications for running/installing LilyPond
in various directories.  Will this do the right thing for testing with
and without separate build directory, for GUB, and the typical fake-root
build schemes employed by RPM and apt?

It looks like it nails down some absolute paths in the configuration.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6399046/