Re: Fix Issue 2146 "Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicodeCMap" (is

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Fix Issue 2146 "Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicodeCMap" (issue 6399046)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:53:04 +0100

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 05:41:05PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> If someone can let me know how I should update my GUB installation,
> I'll run a build on it as soon as I've tried the update.  I think
> this would work best with this patch on a branch on git so I can
> build GUB from that branch.

If the patch is in git origin (any branch), then you can build
from that branch by substituting the branch name for
release/unstable or stable/2.14 in the minor release checklist.

There's also some way of building from a local git repo, but I
don't know how to do that, and we might as well do it from the
main repo.