Re: Fix Issue 2146 "Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicodeCMap" (is

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Fix Issue 2146 "Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicodeCMap" (issue 6399046)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 10:33:09 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 6:53 PM

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 05:41:05PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
If someone can let me know how I should update my GUB installation,
I'll run a build on it as soon as I've tried the update.  I think
this would work best with this patch on a branch on git so I can
build GUB from that branch.

If the patch is in git origin (any branch), then you can build
from that branch by substituting the branch name for
release/unstable or stable/2.14 in the minor release checklist.

There's also some way of building from a local git repo, but I
don't know how to do that, and we might as well do it from the
main repo.

- Graham

I'm working on pushing the patch to dev/philh, but every time I do something like this it's a new adventure in git. Once I've got that going, I'll build GUB from that branch. FWIW, inspection of the code makes it appear to me that this will update GUB as well.

--
Phil Holmes