Re: Volta enhancements tranche 1 (issue 6398055)

From: ArnoldTheresius
Subject: Re: Volta enhancements tranche 1 (issue 6398055)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 00:14:57 -0700 (PDT)

Graham Percival-3 wrote:

> http://codereview.appspot.com/6398055/diff/1/Documentation/de/notation/repeats.itely#newcode245
> Documentation/de/notation/repeats.itely:245: @cindex ndex \inStaffSegno
> what's an ndex?

> http://codereview.appspot.com/6398055/

At the moment I cannot check, where this mistake happend.
The original line 254 "@cindex Wiederholungen mit Überbindung", now line
264, should be kept intact.
Before this the lines "@cindex \inStaffSegno" (without 'ndex') until "@end
lilypond" (and an empty spacer line) should be inserted.

P.S. Well, it seems to take quite some time until we reach tranche 3, where
the 'grace note echo' of the repeat bars (only those created in
repeat-acknowledge-engraver.cc) and the volta brackets (created in
volta-engraver.cc) are cut off.

ArnoldTheresius.