Re: Volta enhancements tranche 1 (issue 6398055)

From: ArnoldTheresius
Subject: Re: Volta enhancements tranche 1 (issue 6398055)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:39:49 -0700 (PDT)

Phil Holmes-2 wrote:

> [...]

I checked my personal development history.
Originally I did the whole staff in one source tree. There I wrote
address@hidden \inStaffSegno«.
When I devided it into three smaller pathes I made the mistake.

Now the qestion:
I my original intent address@hidden \inStaffSegno« better than the
address@hidden
\inStaffSegno« I mentioned in my last mail?

ArnoldTheresius