Re: Issue 1320: Scheme bar line interface (issue 6305115)

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Issue 1320: Scheme bar line interface (issue 6305115)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:26:41 +0200

Am 26.07.2012 09:51, schrieb address@hidden:
Marc, please don't throw the whole 2533 issue stuff out; look at the
latest version at
http://codereview.appspot.com/6431044
in particular bar-line.cc and repeat-sign.ly.

I really don't mind if your patch goes before mine (it would even be
better - why push a change to a file that is to be thrown out by the
next commit), but I do mind that (some of) those cases work right, and
unfortunately I'm far less fluent in Scheme than in C++.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6305115/

I wanted to contact you anyway – I'd propose that you remove these parts of your patch; when your algorithm is right (I have no doubt about that), I can do the c->scheme
translation and do this part of work for you, including the regtest.

For me, it was important that my patch reflects the status-quo of the bar line
stuff; changes will be far easier to do in the future.

What do you think?

Regards,

Marc