Re: Be serious about setstrokeadjust in PostScript primitives (issue 866

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Be serious about setstrokeadjust in PostScript primitives (issue 8663044)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 03:10:59 +0000

LGTM,
if you really think masking the stem is a reliable solution.

On 2013/04/23 22:22:53, dak wrote:
Evince in Raring Ringtail (upcoming Ubuntu) is
GNOME Document Viewer 3.6.1
and definitely shows the problem.

I have never been able to figure out how to update Evince; now I am
happy to have failed.
GSView always shows uniform stem thickness, and GNU GV always looks bad,
with or without this patch.  With XPDF 3.03 I can finally see the
problem on Linux, and of course this patch fixes it.

https://codereview.appspot.com/8663044/diff/31002/ps/music-drawing-routines.ps
File ps/music-drawing-routines.ps (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/8663044/diff/31002/ps/music-drawing-routines.ps#newcode107
ps/music-drawing-routines.ps:107: abs exch abs exch
If you still have reliable notes on the stack layout, a comment or two
would be very nice, especially here as we go into the nested ifs.

https://codereview.appspot.com/8663044/