Re: Be serious about setstrokeadjust in PostScript primitives (issue 866

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Be serious about setstrokeadjust in PostScript primitives (issue 8663044)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 22:40:00 +0200

2013/4/25  <address@hidden>:
> To give this some perspective: the starting point for this issue, an
> issue about which at least Janek feels strongly enough to repeatedly
> raise a stink because somebody (TM) should be doing something (TM)
> about it,

It was not my intention to demand that somebody is must do something.
If it looked like this, i apologize.
I hadn't known that the issue would be so complicated to fix.  Anyway,
i appreciate your efforts a lot, David.

As i see it, we cannot get anything better than a compromise for 2.18.
 From what i see, the compromise that David suggests seems to be a
reasonable one, even if the code is - in a way - unreliable.

Janek