Re: Microtonal accidentals

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Microtonal accidentals
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 19:08:35 +0100

On 3 Nov 2013, at 18:15, Joseph Rushton Wakeling <address@hidden> wrote:

> The current method where (using English names) c, cf, cs, d, df, ds, e, ef,
> es, f, ff, fs, g, gf, gs, a, af, as and b, bf, bs are all defined, just
> doesn't scale when you are dealing with many different kinds of microtonal
> alteration.

For E53 microtonal accidentals, I just made [1] a file regularE53.ly relying on
Graham’s regular.ly, which must be present as input file. (There is also
example on using Unicode input in LilyPond.)

1.
https://www-lagring.telia.se/Shares/Home.aspx?ShareID=35e0b920-6910-4e4f-8340-7d8290115dda
Click on the LilyPond folder.