Re: Double G clef, tenor G clef, varpercussion clef and varC clef (issue

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Double G clef, tenor G clef, varpercussion clef and varC clef (issue 47840043)
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 11:40:30 +0100 (CET)

>> Uh, oh, the diff here on Rietveld is so big and unreadable because
>> converted tabs to spaces, probably inadvertently.  [...]
>
> I moved the definition of new_bulb to the beginning of the
> file. Diff seems to try to check differences paragraph-wise
> (i.e. splitted on empty lines), and this is where this ugly diff
> result comes from, I assume.

Not really.

> The last time I had tab/space conversion problems, the diff looked
> completely different, so I think this is not the case here.

Well, you *should* use tabs, so this deserves a new patch set anyway.
It's easy to see in the web browser:

  -       after := z2'{dir (turning_dir * 90)}
  -              .. end_point{dir (end_angle)};
  -       (u, v) = before intersectiontimes after;
  +        thin := hround (0.15 reduced_ss);
  +        thin := hround (3/2 hair);

The `-' and `+' lines are not aligned vertically.

    Werner