Re: Double G clef, tenor G clef, varpercussion clef and varC clef (issue

From: lemzwerg
Subject: Re: Double G clef, tenor G clef, varpercussion clef and varC clef (issue 47840043)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 11:17:47 +0000

I've now had some time to check the glyphs.  Here my comments.

1. Please make all corners round in `clefs.varC' and `clefs.tenorG'.

2. In `clefs.tenorG', I'm not sure that the left `slanted' end of the
top horizontal bar should really look like that.  IMHO, it's simply a
standard horizontal bar with rounded corners, and the slantedness in the
image of
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-11/msg00661.html is
a printing artifact.  Are there better scans for this glyph?

Besides that, everything looks good to me, thanks.

https://codereview.appspot.com/47840043/