Re: Issues list status

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Issues list status
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 22:51:11 +0100

David Kastrup wrote Friday, September 18, 2015 9:46 PM

> "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> At present the attempts to install a working mail server did not
>> succeed, and I have seen no progress in resolving this for a couple of
>> weeks.
>
> What have you tried?  Who is doing what in regard to a mail server?  Are
> we waiting from anybody from Savannah?

I myself don't have the skills required to set up servers.  It was Federico and
Josiah who were working on this aspect.  I think Federico said he was away for
three weeks a little while ago, but I'll copy them to see if there is any
further news.

AFAIK the only pending action from someone at Savannah is in respect of the SSL
connection.

Trevor