Re: [2.20] Issue 4943 Manual page breaking causing assertion failure usi

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: [2.20] Issue 4943 Manual page breaking causing assertion failure using Windows
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 13:39:15 +0100

> I'm not quite sure what you want me to test, but, here's what I've tried.
[...]

Hi Chris,

sorry not been clear enough.
Many thanks for your testings though.

I've now created the attached test-file (and the pdf I get [*])

Please uncomment the test-scores one by one.

I'd expect test 1 and test 1a to work
Not sure with test 2 and test 2a
test 3 and test 3 will likely fail with assertion.

How does it work for you?

Cheers,
  Harm

[*]
point-and-click is disabled in the ly-file otherwise the size of the
resulting pdf explodes from 60.4KB to 1.2MB.
Why??