Re: EasyNotation in german editing language.ly

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: EasyNotation in german editing language.ly
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:08:56 +0100

Hello list, hello daveA,

You wrote:

> Thanks for bringing this up.  That's a bug, surely.

Is it necessary, that I make a bug-report?

> I asked some time ago for b for flat in english.ly.  I am reluctant to
> edit it, because it would have to be maintained.  Perhaps I should copy
> the language file to make my own, as "myenglish.ly" or something such.

The two sed-files are too complicated for me. (It's dangerous, because
I can feel that it could generate a node in my brain. ;-)

Nevertheless, I did read them, but could not realize, what to do with
them to get a "H" instead of the english "B" in EasyNotation. :-(

In this case I'm like a child, who needs getting explained the details.
Please, would You like to?

Thanks and Regards              Roland