Re: barline problem

From: Dewdman42
Subject: Re: barline problem
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:07:19 -0700 (PDT)

I'm finding that generating png is about the only way to do it for online
viewing.  And actually, it doesn't look half bad that way.  Although I wish
I could figure out why in the manual there is an example that they put up
"Screech and Boink".  They use the png file in the manual.  But their
version of the png looks noticeably better than the version I am able to
generate using the .ly file that they also supply in in the manual.  Does
anyone have any idea how to improve the quality of the png files generated?

It would appear that the intended purpose of the png generation is for when
you are create Latex based documents with embedded music..lilypond uses
little png things...or you could also use lilypond to generate notation on
the fly...for a website..etc..or just generate HTML based docs with embedded
notation...and png looks not half bad at all..though the png output I am
getting has a bit of a "fuzzy" look to it, compared to the examples in the
lilypond docs.  By fuzzy, I mean it has that sort of anti-aliasing look...
Any ideas how I can reduce that for cleaner png files?