Re: How do I get rehearsal marks at both end and beginning of lines?

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: How do I get rehearsal marks at both end and beginning of lines?
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 09:32:02 +0100

I think that the whole \mark thing should be rethought by the developers. There should be a way to place markup-s in certain places:
- only top staff
- aligned to the end/beginning of measure/line/next line.

Bert

Robert Kennedy írta:
This is what I've said: You are using the RehearsalMark mechanism to
place a fermata and a tempo indication.  Neither of them is a real
rehearsal marks actually.

The user manual recommends using "\mark" for both of those. See
section 8.1.3.

If the manual is recommending the wrong way, what is the right way?

	-- Robert