Re: Windows install/run error

From: Gilles THIBAULT
Subject: Re: Windows install/run error
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:22:03 +0200

using 2.10.23 version
About path(s) where to store program file and .ly files...

That is a topic which sounds a bit nebulous to me since my first steps
with Lilypond..
I have not examined it deeper as Lilypond seems to accept working
through, even  if the .log file indicates a possible difficulty as shown
in the hereafter copy of the .log file: I get everytime the same first
line message

"impossible de changer le répertoire de travail pour : C:/Program
Files/LilyPond"

I had the same problems when i started with Lilypond. I have made a batch
file (windows script) to avoid that.
But now the new versions seems to have fixed this kind of problems.
(Only for using guile alone, as i said in a previous message).
Perhaps, try to update to the newest version of 2.10 and see if you get this
message again.

Gilles